Friday, January 28, 2011

Conspiracy’s

Have you ever been convicted of something or had a strong passion about something but never had the exact Biblical Proof to back up that conviction or passion? For example, when I was a teenager, I KNEW that I had to be a stay-at-home mom and have a houseful of children, but I didn’t know that the Bible spoke specifically to that until a few years later.

It’s happened again recently…I’m so excited to share with you the proof I found for another conviction I have!

totally tots

To read the rest, click the picture above!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. AMEN, Sister!!
    Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your article! Such a refreshing reminder of where our focus should be - all the time! Joseph could have gotten wrapped up in all that was going on around him and to him...but he choose to believe the Lord and trust in Him...the Lord gave you such wisdom for this article...I'm so glad you shared it!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!