Sunday, January 2, 2011

Post Christmas Tea Party

019

Here they are, the lovely attendees to Strawberry’s 2nd annual Christmas Tea Party.  The party had been delayed because of a silly blizzard, and two could come today, but it was still so much fun!

Here they are working on their craft.  They put paint inside of glass ornaments and swirled it around to make a lovely piece of tree art.008

010

Next they had tea and sweets.  Strawberry is going to hate that I shared this picture…but it’s the only one I have of them all at the table together.  Sorry sweetie!

011

Game and ornament exchange time.

012

Each girl brought an ornament to exchange, they each went home with a lovely memento from the tea party.

They spent lots of time talking and laughing and eating.  It was great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

To read Strawberry’s account of the party, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful young girls and a very lovely tradition! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'll have to file this away for when my daughters are older.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!