Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tot School~Week 15

Laffy Taffy started out the week pretty sick with the Croup. You can’t tell in these pictures, but he barely had a voice and didn’t say or eat much all day. I think our Tot School activities kept him distracted from feeling too poorly.

We had so much fun with this Winter Fun kit that I printed and laminated from Itsy Bitsy Learners.

006

Making patterns with Snowmen.

007

How many snowflakes?

008

Cutting!

010

This is a fun little learning toy I found at Once Upon a Child.

002

More Winter Fun! This is a little board game, roll the dice, move your guy…he loved it!

005 (2) 004 (2)

This is another fun thing I put in his stocking, also from Once Upon a Child, new stringing beads. He thought these were so much more fun than the other ones!

012

016

019

How many snowballs are they throwing at each other?

001 (2) 003 (2)

You can see he’s really feeling better now! Playing with his Plasma car! Physical Education in the Artic Tundra.

017 (2)

A tea party with Big Sister!

007 (2)

Visual Perception Puzzles

008 (2)

009 (2)

That about wraps up our week. It’s so cold here, too cold to play outside. The sun is shining, but its deceitful, it carries NO warmth! Thank God for our warm house and the interesting things to do inside it.

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

7 comments:

  1. wow he's been busy- love all the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy. I'm glad he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the printables. I'm going to use them over the next few weeks with my little guys. We've also been using file folder games from a website you shared months ago. Anyway, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the puzzles. They look like they would be really though. He did a great job with cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting your blog for the first time from Tot School! Love the name of your blog!

    Glad your little guy is feeling better -- and you couldn't even tell from the photos that he was under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Stopping by from Tot School (although we are fellow crew members as well). Thanks for sharing the link to the printables! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing i'm trying this activities this week. I love the beads, the visual perception puzzles and the shape's toy. I would love if you link up this post to boxes ideas Tuesday in my blog. www.mytotlearningtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!