Monday, February 14, 2011

Cylinders and Cubes~Guidecraft Review

As part of the Guidecraft Mom bloggers team I am so pleased to share these amazing wooden toys with you.

t354_50bd8b399ba8e17f4818fe43cb82cd93 x1_26caaebe3e7d79c3c32f6c7a9ebb4daa

These fascinating wooded toys go by the simple name of Cylinders and Cubes.

051

You can see Laffy Taffy was SO Happy to get to explore this new toy! And while I would say that he’s just a little old for this toy, meaning he mastered the concepts in a matter of minutes, that didn’t keep him from having fun with it and playing with over and over and over again!

029 041

035

Even my 5 year old enjoyed exploring this wooden toy, though she hasn’t pulled it out again since the initial introduction.

034 028

038

053 054

These wooden toys are high quality, each piece nesting inside each other with smoothness and ease. Some of the paint has started chipping off the edges of my sets because this is Laffy Taffy’s favorite way to play with this wooden toy:

016

017

“Blowing out the candles!”

The Guidecraft Website says ages 3 and up, but I wouldn’t hesitate sharing this wooden toy with an 18month old as long as it was a supervised activity.

If you want it NOW visit Amazon.com, if you want to try and win a set of each visit Thanks Mail Carrier.

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

Logo_2-300x155

Disclaimer-As part of the Guidecraft Mom bloggers Team I was given this wooden toy to review. All opinions expressed are my own and I was not paid.

1 comment:

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!