Monday, March 21, 2011

Ready to go!

So, the truth is, I’m terrible at waiting…especially when it comes my babies.  This would be why 4 out of 6 of babies have been induced in some form or another.  But since I managed to be patient with number 6, I’m determined to be patient with number 7, not that I really have any other option mind you.  ANYWAY…all that said, I’m kind of bored waiting around!  I just don’t have any more tasks to do to get ready for this baby! 

001

Here’s my pile of stuff to take to the Birth Center.  I really don’t need much…most of this is for the baby.  When it’s time to go, I just need to remember to throw my camera in the bag and grab a couple jars of my special water.  (That big yellow thing is a nursing pillow.)

I had a nice visit with the midwife this afternoon, everything is good to go, just waiting on baby now. 

So here I am…in all my…glory!  Oh my…I feel so BIG!

009

I keep wearing the same three pairs of underwear and the three same outfits! 

Thanks for all your kind, encouraging words!  They mean so much!  I promise to share the happy news as soon as I’m able!  I found out today that the Birth Center has wi-fi, so maybe it will be sooner rather than later!  hehehehe!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

16 comments:

  1. It will be wonderful. We are due in June and I know how you feel. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! You look so fantastic!! :)
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! YOU were two weeks late, and still induced!!! Love you and can't wait to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful! Patience is a hard thing, especially waiting with such joy and anticipation for such a precious gift! We will be praying for patience as you wait...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!

    WiFi can be fun. Apparently my hubby put messages up on Facebook through my labor and delivery with the last one. I was oblivious at the time, but it was neat to be able to read it a reconstruct the timeline of that labor and delivery - once it was over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look WONDERFUL! I'll bet people don't even know you are ready to deliver (especially your 7th)! Anxiously awaiting the news. Love, Aunt Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Are you planning on blogging live about the birth? How exciting for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous....that is what you are...and glowing! Anxiously awaiting babies arrival...what a wonderful time in your families lives!

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless you! You are a beautiful mommy :)
    I can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! I can't wait to hear about the baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo close! And you look fabulous! I am with you though, I always had all my stuff packed and ready to go after my first little one (who came when I was unprepared and had to rely/expect my hubby to know everything I wanted and needed lol). Early congratulations and praying for a fast/easy delivery for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I was hoping you would post one last preggie photo!
    You look adorable!
    We'll keep praying for you and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting! What a blessing babies are! I will keep praying for you. :)
    I remember mom having things ready and waiting...It is always so amazing when a new baby is welcomed into the home. And what a blessing that this baby will be brought home to a home filled with the love of Christ.
    Blessings!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome in "all your glory". Can't wait for the arrival of your new blessing. Hang in there - baby WILL come!

    Thanks for praying. Cooper is making great progress.

    blessings,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful! Excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!