Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tot School-Week 24

Tot-School

005 (3)

Counting and Puzzles.

006 (3)                      010

001 (2)

Lots of Do-a-Dot Painting.  Look how kept his picture perfectly symmetrical, he got that “gift’ from me!  hehehe!

003 (2)

004 (2)

002

Balancing.

005                      006

Latin.

005 (2)

Blue-Raspberry and Bubble Gum are doing Latin everyday and Laffy Taffy loves to be involved.  The older two have been making a notebook with their words and pictures, so Laffy had to have a picture too, here he is cutting out the puella (girl).  Believe it or not, he knows quite a few words in Latin now:  Mater-Mother, Pater-Father, Soror-Sister, Frater-Brother, Salve-Hello, Vale-Goodbye, Optime-great, and more! 

Geography.

007

I’m reviewing a Geography book for K-2 and Laffy Taffy joins us for this too.  If it doesn’t involve reading or writing words he has no trouble following along.  We were talking about maps and directions and finding things on the map. 

And finally, a little math with Banana Taffy.

017

I think this is a really sweet picture.  I didn’t ask Banana to do this with Laffy Taffy, but they sure had fun!  Such a good big brother Banana Taffy is!

Another great week!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

To see what other tots are up too, visit 1+1+1=1.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Taffy. I hope you see signs of spring soon! I guess I should check what's going on in the rest of the country before I say something like that, lol.

    Don't you just love curls on little boys? My curly boy keeps his hair really short and I miss those cute boy curls.

    I think we are reviewing the same geo book from Timberdoodle!

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last photo too! I love it when brothers/sisters work together without being told to. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last photo too!

    Great job to Laffy Taffy on the balancing!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great job of dot painting! He's so neat. What a beautiful family too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!