Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tot School~Week 26

Tot-School

Our week looked pretty much like last week…but this was a new activity for Laffy Taffy.  He wanted to draw so I set up our paper roll from Ikea then gave him our lacing shapes to trace.

007

008

He did such a good job! 

004

Some peg color graphing.  He always likes to do this!

006

002

Animal Train Sort and Match.

017 (2)

Do-A-Dot Frog.  And “knitting.” 

019

We also spent a lot of time working through his Latin words for the week.  I blogged about that in our weekly wrap up and you can see that here.

That’s going to wrap up Tot School for us.  I’m sure we’ll still do lots of fun stuff over the spring and summer that will qualify as Tot School.  The next time you see my name pop up on the Tot School Linky list it will be with my baby and under the Tiny Tot School banner!  Thanks for all your encouraging comments!  You all have made me a better Mom!  And many, many thanks to Carisa for hosting this for all these years! 

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

To see what other tots are up to, visit 1+1+1=1.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for wrapping it up with a new little one on the way, but I sure will miss following your posts! ENJOY that new little one, and I'll be praying that all goes well in the next 2 weeks - I'm due right around the same time you are :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!