Monday, April 18, 2011

Interlox~Guide Craft Review

Logo_2-300x155

As one of the Guidecraft Mom Bloggers, our product review for April is this unique building toy called Interlox.

t354_6bd5c57967ba15a86ae1d322139add40

Aren’t they pretty?

001 (2)

I pretty much just have the kids have free-reign to explore this building toy, we haven’t seen anything like it before and they sure thought it was fun!

002 (2)                     003 (2)

No tools needed! Just pure imagination and creativity!

015

My 8 year old is trying to make the rocket ship that is pictured on the box.

029

After a little help with “perspective” from me, he got a real nice rocket for his hard work and perseverance!

034                   036

One box comes with 96 pieces, which seems like a lot but it wasn’t enough for more than one child to build with at a time. Keep that in mind if you are buying them for a whole houseful of little builders!

035 039

Interlox are designed with children ages 3 and up in mind. You can buy them from the Guidecraft website for $16.00. You can check Amazon too, but at the time I wrote this post, Amazon was more expensive! Smile

As usual, Guidecraft is being most generous and giving away a 96 piece set of Interlox. Visit Cindy at Along the Way for a chance to win!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

Disclaimer-As part of the Guidecraft Mom Bloggers Team I was given Interlox to review in exchange for my honest opinion, I was not paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!