Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hide Away Country Kitchen~Review

Guidecraft has designed the best play kitchen ever, it’s called the Hide Away Kitchen.  The name describes what it does…it hides away!  If you are like me and you love big chunky toys, but every once in a while you want to be able to put away some of those big chunky toys, you’ll see the value in this cool design. 

001

You need to know that you have to assemble it.  That’s a slight draw back.  And for me personally, I had some trouble…

011012

This step here is where I got stuck and these pictures show the solution, so if you get stuck, just look at these pictures and you’ll be able to get that front onto that back without any trouble!

Here’s the fun part!

013

Playtime!

This kitchen is the perfect height for the 2-4 crowd.  A little short for the 6-8 crowd, but they don’t seem to mind!

019

You  can see that there’s lots of space to put kitchen stuff:  hooks, shelves and cupboards.  The knobs make a nice clickity clack sound when they’re turned too.

018

With the removal of a small bolt right in front of the kitchen it can be folded up and stored away, the new depth is 6”.  You can put it in a closet or under a bed!  Brilliant!

While the design is brilliant and the quality top-notch, it does sport a pretty hefty price tag at $200.00 (you can find it for $40 cheaper on Amazon).  Still, I can’t help but think that it would the perfect kitchen to have at Grandma’s house!  She probably wouldn’t mind the price and she would definitely LOVE being able to put it away after the grandchildren left!

Thanks Guidecraft, for another high-quality, creative and practical toy!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

Disclaimer-Guidecraft gave me the Hide Away Kitchen to review in exchange for my honest opinion.  I was not paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!