Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father’s Day

We had such a nice Father’s Day!  Here are a few pictures of things that made my children’s daddy feel loved by me.

003

Coffee!  See his new coffee mug, covered with the silly faces of his children.  It’s about 6:30 am in this photo, that’s why he looks so sleepy.

005

006

Fresh Raspberries and Chocolate Milk

007

A hearty breakfast-Cheese Omelet, Wheat Toast, Cheddarwurst.

Here’s a few pictures of things that let my husband know his children ADORE and APPRECIATE him.

014

Oh yeah, a new air-soft gun.  Sorry, I can’t tell you any specifics other than the boys researched it and paid for most of it with their own money.  The younger kids chipped in what they could.

019

020

He loves it and they have been outside numerous times this morning trying it out.  I wonder how many pellets I’m going to find in my garden…They got all dressed up after lunch and walked to a wooded area near our house to shoot each other, I took some pictures of them when they got back.

050

051                     052

Latter in the day we went to the park and played Frisbee Golf.  This was our first time playing, it was really fun!  We got exercise, fresh-ish air and we could be as loud and slow as we wanted too.  Not to mention the fact that it was free!

033

037    038

042

Then we came home and whipped up dinner.  Strawberry had planned the menu:  Chicken Breasts with Rosemary Butter Sauce, Linguini with Bacon and Pumpkin White Chocolate Cheesecake.  I added some asparagus for color and nutrition.

054

055

It was a perfect day, celebrating the perfect father for my children.  God is so good!

060

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day! Love the action shots at Frisbee golf! We celebrated today with a gallon of chocolate milk too! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you from the TOS Crew. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know why you think the gun I was shooting was airsoft with an orange tip.... Looks like a very fun Father's Day. Gotta love our men!! They are the greatest. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!