Thursday, June 30, 2011

Unprofessional Portraits

It’s tradition for me to take the kids to the park and take their pictures for my wall.  My wall is starting to look WAY out dated, especially where my teens are concerned.  So yesterday we loaded up and drove to two different parks and got some great shots.

2011 Portraits 056

2011 Portraits 094

2011 Portraits 101

2011 Portraits 001               2011 Portraits 007

2011 Portraits 041

I’m also working on updating my “Meet the Taffy Flavors” page. The kids are writing their bios now. You can also see more shots down the left side of my blog.

I’m so thankful that my children indulge me in these photo sessions.  I completely realize that they could rebel at any moment and stop being such willing subjects.  They’ve had the camera snapping in their face since they were born, I guess they are pretty used to it and maybe even like it a little bit?

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the updated photos! What a beautiful family! I especially like the one of the two big boys back to back. And Strawberry is getting to be such a young lady! You are a fabulous photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pictures, especially the ones on the left side. Marshmallow is so precious. I don't know how you ever put her down.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!