My daughter and niece have been posting their bucket lists. I think they are adorable and fascinating to read. I’m wondering if I have a bucket list? I’ve never really given it much thought, but I guess there are few things I hope the Lord will allow me to do before this life for me is over or before I “kick the bucket” as they say!
- Go to Israel-This is in the works for 2013. We are going for our 20 year wedding anniversary. I already have a sitter reserved! (thanks mom!)
- Get Lasik surgery on my eyes-This freaked me out until we made the plan to go to Israel, now I can’t wait. Could possibly happen in 2012.
- Get *reast reduction surgery. My girl-friend and I are both going to do this when we are through our child bearing/child nursing years. (I must being feeling pretty comfortable to share that on here! lol )
- Travel the world with my husband!
- See each of my children happily married.
- Write a book-I have an e-book in the works.
- Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade live in New York City with my mom.
Those are all the major things I guess. I have some small goals as well, but those are goals and small and within my control mostly. Being a product reviewer for homeschool stuff was definitely on my list!
How about you? What are your dreams? Even if none of them happen and I die this week, I would die knowing that I am doing just exactly what the Lord wants me to be doing for this time in my life.