Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bucket List

Your-Bucket-List

My daughter and niece have been posting their bucket lists.  I think they are adorable and fascinating to read.  I’m wondering if I have a bucket list?  I’ve never really given it much thought, but I guess there are few things I hope the Lord will allow me to do before this life for me is over or before I “kick the bucket” as they say!

  • Go to Israel-This is in the works for 2013.  We are going for our 20 year wedding anniversary.  I already have a sitter reserved!  (thanks mom!)
  • Get Lasik surgery on my eyes-This freaked me out until we made the plan to go to Israel, now I can’t wait.  Could possibly happen in 2012.
  • Get *reast reduction surgery.  My girl-friend and I are both going to do this when we are through our child bearing/child nursing years. (I must being feeling pretty comfortable to share that on here! lol )
  • Travel the world with my husband!
  • See each of my children happily married.
  • Write a book-I have an e-book in the works.
  • Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade live in New York City with my mom.

6a00d8341cae3d53ef00e551ce743b8833-800wi

Those are all the major things I guess.  I have some small goals as well, but those are goals and small and within my control mostly.  Being a product reviewer for homeschool stuff was definitely on my list!

How about you?  What are your dreams?  Even if none of them happen and I die this week, I would die knowing that I am doing just exactly what the Lord wants me to be doing for this time in my life.

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing.
    About the e-book. I grew up telling myself I was, lets just say, not smart. Writing a blog is one thing, homeschooling is another. I felt overwhelmed with both at first but pressed on knowing there was more to it than I could see. God has now asked me to speak at a women's conference in the fall and I know he's tugging me to write a book in the future. Both are (if you knew me) or were unimaginable to me. Goals are amazing, God is teaching me that. But God is ever so amazing to plant those in me and grow me to get there.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!