Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guidecraft Blocks~Review

Logo_2-300x155

It’s that time of the month…the time when I get to share with you another of the great products from Guidecraft.  This month we reviewed:

 Shimmering Water Blocks and

Crystal Bead Blocks.

Oh what a great addition to our growing wooden block collection! Garden and Easter 021

The thing my children loved most about these wooden blocks are the half circle blocks.  They add a new dimension and challenge to their building that they really enjoyed.  They also loved to try and balance the other blocks on top of the half-circle blocks.

Garden and Easter 026

Garden and Easter 023

I really love how the Shimmering Water Blocks reflect the sunlight.

016014

015

Jolanthe over at Homeschool Creations is giving away a set of each blocks!!  So Fun!  Thanks Guidecraft for keeping our block building playtime so colorful and exciting!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

Disclaimer:  As a Guidecraft Mom Blogger I was given these blocks in exchange for my honest review and opinion.  I was not paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!