Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What can you get for…

twenty dollars at our small town suburban farmer’s market?

008

That tiny little non-green item there is a sample of Olive Oil Soap, it has a lemon scent!  Yummy!

I’m going to make it a tradition to go to our farmer’s market  after our “beach” day (since they both happen on Tuesday) and see what wonderful things I can get for $20.00.  I almost bought some raspberries, but instead got a bunch of flowers and some golden beets.  I’ll have my own raspberries soon enough!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! And do you eat the beet greens too? (you should, they are delicious). I know I NEVER served beets OR the greens when you were growing up! The yellow squash look fabulous. We are still getting mostly greens (lettuces, spinach, kale etc) and radishes...some beets are starting to come on as well as peas. Raspberries just showed up at the roadside stands this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!