Monday, October 31, 2011

Monkey Chase

Years ago, when Bubble Gum was a little baby, my mom got her this adorable little monkey.  I’ve always loved it and so have all the little babies that have played with it.

001

002

003

005

Look how good she’s sitting up now!

013

017

She’ll be 7 months old in about a week!  My how time has flown by!  She’s got one little tooth peeking through on the bottom.  She’s loves carrots and squash and Momma’s Milk.  She’s not sleeping through the night, but she does sleep, so I’m good with that!

Loving my Marshmallow,

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! I feel like I am right there! she has changed a lot since the few weeks ago I was there! Give her a big hug and cuddle from me and tell her Grandma says to sleep through the night already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun toy! She is so cute.

    You won my 3 cups giveaway! Can you email me your address so I can pass it on to the publisher? My email is Brigonia at netzero.net.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!