Saturday, October 8, 2011

Some Mom Time

My mom that is!  My mom has been here visiting from Washington and we’ve been having so much fun together!

030

Her plane arrived right during rush hour so we headed over to the Mall of America to buy some time waiting for the traffic to settle down. 

031

Look what’s coming to the MOA:

032

A whole store dedicated to Peeps!  Funny!  I bet it will smell good in there!  I don’t like to eat them, but I do like to smell them!

037

The Lego Store has a new friend!

Thursday we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and headed to the Minnesota Zoo.

047

061

We are enjoying an especially colorful fall this year!  Just look at all those colors!

063

054

We ended the day with Jet’s Pizza and brownies!  It was perfect and so much fun!  Just wait until you see what we did on Friday—definitely the best day of her visit!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun! I need to do this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I could handle walking into a peeps store. That would be a lot of sweetness in the air. I always feel spoiled(in a good way) when my mom visits. I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!