Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Feeling a little Christmassy?

I have a daughter who hasn’t stopped talking about Christmas since before last Christmas!!  She’s what you call “Christmas Crazy.”  It might be partly my fault, her middle name is Noel.  Well you can imagine how excited we were to get to review a new Christmas movie!!

image

“Thomas Kinkade presents Christmas Lodge: a place where a heart-warming past and loving future meet for one remarkable group of people. During a weekend trip to the mountains, Mary (Erin Karpluk) finds herself at the now- dilapidated lodge where she spent the holidays with her family growing up. She becomes determined to restore the building to its former glory. Inspired by her grandfather and guided by her grandmother in heaven, Mary throws herself into the project, and during the process finds herself drawn to Jack (Michael Shanks), a handsome man who loves the lodge as much as she does. Historically unlucky in love, this chance encounter allows Mary to renew her faith in life and discover her one true love. For an uplifting story about the importance of faith, family and the true holiday spirit, go to the Christmas Lodge.” From Publisher

Strawberry and I wholeheartedly enjoyed this movie, with one exception…it didn’t have any or not nearly enough Christmas music in it, no tinkling bells or silent night.  Still, watching this G rated family movie a great way to spend a cold winter evening!  You can view the trailer here.

And it brings me great joy to be able to give-away a copy of this Christmas  Movie to YOU!  You might even get it in time for Thanksgiving, which to us, is the “official” beginning of the Christmas season!

Rules to Enter:

  • Be a follower of my blog-let me know that you are! (required)
  • Watch the trailer for an extra entry and tell me what you think.
  • Share with me your FAVORITE Christmas movie in a separate comment for another entry.

Please be sure to include your email address or have your name linked to your blog so I can get in touch with you!  You can enter up to three times!  Hopefully the rules are easy enough so this giveaway is a blessing~that is ALWAYS my intention!!  (I’ll draw the winner on 11-9-11 @ 9pm.)

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

Disclaimer-I was given a copy of this movie to review, I was not paid!

28 comments:

  1. I follow! And we love Christmas movies.
    Www.momofmanysheep.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trailer - I know this sounds a bit silly. But I live the coloring of the movie. It leaves a feeling of warm and cozy. A perfect family treat.

    Www.momofmanysheep.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower of your blog and I love reading your post.I really really want to see this movie,My favorite Christmas movie is A Dog Name Christmas.This is a Hallmark Movie and my son and I LOVE it.Thanks for the give away,I hope I WIN :)
    Marsha,
    madishman24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog Aunt Taffy!

    ~Miracle~

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Favorite Christmas movie would have to be Christmas shoes. I love it when the boy wants to but his mom dancing shoes before she dies so she can wear them to heaven. It makes me cry every time but it is such a good movie!

    ~Miracle~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I want to see this movie really bad now! I hate being so curious! lol! I think that this movie will be very family friendly and might be a little cheesy, but I still want to see it!

    ~Miracle~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow your blog and love it!
    schroepfer 7 (at) gmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The trailer was great and I can't wait to see this movie! schroepfer 7 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if I have a favorite, but someone recommended Christmas Shoes to me, and I'll be checking that out soon! schroepfer 7 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your blog!!

    -Brit
    jbmaples02@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have so many favorite Christmas movies but one of them is The Christmas Shoes. No matter how many times we watch it I bawl!

    -Brit
    jbmaples02@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. i saw the the trailer it looks grate !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. my fav movie is charlie brown Christmas i love it so much !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you! lol love the movie The Christmas Shoes. thanks Norma Nichols fisherman.frog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you!!
    ♥Alli =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite Christmas movie is the Nativity Story! It's so beautiful.
    ♥Alli =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow your blog.

    thegivlers@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. One of my favorite Christmas movies is White Christmas.

    thegivlers@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thing I like about the trailer is the lodge itself. I love the decor and would like my house to look like that!

    thegivlers@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I watched the trailer. This movie looks like it has the whole package: love, family, faith, and Christmas. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a follower! Mlafayette103at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the classic Rudolph.

    Mlafayette103 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow your blog! Add Mrs. Pillar to your contest please!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow your blog! :-)

    www.ourfamilycookiejar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I watched the trailer and look forward to watching the movie with my family. I really like that God, faith, and family are part of the movie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite Christmas movie of all time... Charlie Brown Christmas... Christmas Shoes... It's A Wonderful Life... The Most Wonderful Time of the Year... Rudolph... Frosty... White Christmas... The Polar Express... The Christmas Hope... A Christmas Blessing... NOPE! Can't decide... kick me out if you must, I love them all and share Strawberries enthusiasm for all things Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!