Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weight-loss Journal{8}

Happy Sigh…I am feeling pretty pleased with my weight-loss this week!  I weighed in at 192.2 right before dinner tonight.  Dinner was really yummy too, thank you very much!

I didn’t do any exercise this week either, other than all the stairs that I am constantly going up and down and up and down.  We have a multi-level home with two full stair cases and one mini stair case.  We school in the basement, the baby sleeps on the top floor…up and down, up and down.  I haven’t been tracking my food either, just too lazy or maybe too busy, let’s just say that I’ve been “bazy.”  Still I can usually tell when I’ve eaten too much or am getting close to it. 

I took some more pictures, so you can see my shrunken behind.  lol

013           016

These were taken on 10/23/11.

002         003

These were taken on 12/4/11.

The shirts are identical other than the neck line.  They are both Eddie Bauer (love them for their long sleeves) and they are both size XXL.  I can see more when I look at the side view.  Whatever…I’m hoping I’ll see more and more as time goes on.  (I just got done washing dishes, that’s why my shirt is wet.)

I am so close to weighing less than my teenage sons!  I don’t think it’s right for me to weigh more than them, they both tower over me! 

Until next Weigh-in!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

p.s.  I updated my weight-loss ticker…it’s so awesome to see my weight-loss at 20 pounds, I’ve NEVER done that before! 

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I can see the progress! I miss you...hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Are you feeling lots better too? 20 lb is a lot! Isn't it time for a reward???

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!