Thursday, January 19, 2012

S.W.O.R.D~An invitation

image

I’m not exactly sure how to do this, I just know that I really want to do this!  I want to invite my readers to join our S.W.O.R.D group on Facebook.  My husband started this group in an effort to get people reading and discussing the Word.  S.W.O.R.D stands for Supernatural Wisdom Often Revealed Daily.  We are using the Bible reading planner that came with our Balancing the Sword books.  Our goal is to read the through Bible, each of us in our family, during 2012.  I want to invite you and your family to join us!

Sometimes we read together, sometimes we read separately. We always take Sunday’s off and most major holidays.  There is a link to the reading schedule in the group under the “Docs” link.  Now comes the part I don’t know how to do.  I want to invite you to join us, but since it’s a closed group I don’t exactly know how to do that.  So, I think what I am going to do is ask that if you are interested, leave me a comment with your Facebook I.D.  and I’ll send you an invitation from the S.W.O.R.D group.  I won’t publish your comment though…does that sound alright?  If that doesn’t work…I work on figuring out how to make it work!  Here’s the direct link….maybe you can just request to be invited?  Give it try and let me know.  (smile)

Reading the Word is so important!  Just like eating right and exercising, just like teaching school each day and faithfully making dinner, it’s a discipline that is unequal in it’s benefits!   Please join us!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!