Friday, January 27, 2012

Weight~loss Journal {13}

I didn’t post last week because there was too much going on, but don’t worry, I’m still here, plugging away at my goals!  Speaking of goals:

013

I made my goal before Valentine’s Day!  My new goal is to get to 170 by my firstborn’s 17th birthday.  He’ll be 17 on March 1, that’s more than a month to loose about 10 pounds…

We’ve been working out about 4 times a week.  It’s fun!  After being home all day, going to the gym with my husband feels like a date. 

We cleaned out Mr. Taffy’s closet this week and took 3 gigantic bags of clothes to Goodwill!  He’s doing so well! 

I’ve also decided that once I get to 160 I’m going to get a new driver’s license, just because. 

Less of me. More of HIM!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

7 comments:

  1. Your progress is amazing! I cannot believe how quickly you are losing. You must have an amazing metabolism. Congrats in meeting your goal early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carissa........That is fantastic!! :)
    Happy for you! :)
    Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dear Friend...Nice Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very very very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! And after the 'joy of homeschooling days' post, you get another round of applause! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Sheesh! It's a challenge that's for sure! Thankfully there are so many eaters in our house that as long as I stay out of trouble before serving it them, there's not much left anyway! lol

      Delete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!