Three Hearts is the best movie I’ve seen in a long time. I like lots of movies and have enjoyed many reviews, but this movie was unlike ANY of them!
This film follows the story of Cissie Graham Lynch, who is the granddaughter of evangelist Billy Graham. After taking on an internship at Samaritan's Purse, she finds herself working with the Children's Heart Project. This project assists medically at risk children around the world by connecting them with sponsor families and doctors/nurses from Samaritan's Purse who can perform life saving interventions.
Immediately after watching this movie, the word “delicious” came to mind. If a movie can be delicious, this one is, it’s satisfying, enriching, touched a part of my soul like most movies can’t even hope too!
Not only were the children’s hearts restored, but the families involved and my heart too, if you watch this movie you are sure to have your heart either renewed or moved in away that will bless you more than you can comprehend.
I get to bless my one of readers with a free copy of the Three Heart DVD. It would be to your advantage to enter, in fact, I beg you to enter! You won’t be sorry and you’ll likely be changed forever because of it!
- Leave one comment telling me that you follow my blog.
- Leave a comment telling me you watched the trailer. If you want to tell me what you thought, I would love to know. Even the trailer moves me!
- Share this giveaway on Facebook or Blog for another entry, please leave a link if you do that.
- So that’s 3 entries per person.
- Please make sure you leave me a way to contact you should you win. I will have to select a new winner if I can’t get ahold of you!
Thank you so much! I wish I had a dozen copies to giveaway!
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."