Saturday, April 28, 2012

Garage Sale Treasures Week 3

Garage Sale Treasure Button

I’m happy to report that I found some treasures this week and even took pictures to prove it!

First stop was Goodwill.  While Banana was in the Ortho’s office (second time this week) I ran over to Goodwill.  It was Toddler Thursday again.

006

State Fair Sweatshirts!  I don’t normally buy stuff like this but our family really loves the State Fair.  These will fit Bubble Gum and Laffy Taffy. $1.50 each.

005

The basket came from Goodwill for $2.99.  I served homemade twisty rolls in it, adorable!  I hit a few garage sales after the ortho.  I found the twin sheets for $3.00 for Bubble Gum, the tin star pan .50 and the wash pan was .10.

007

The States game was $1.00 at a garage sale and the movie was a quarter.  I probably won’t keep it, but Laffy Taffy will enjoy it for a few days.  I don’t have anywhere to store VHS tapes. lol  The John Deere toy was .50 from Goodwill and the giraffe flashlight was .50 too.  I’m saving that for Marshmallow’s stocking.  It’s never too early to start thinking about Christmas.

001

These are the best treasure I found!  A set of 4 shabby Chic (granny) metal t.v. trays.  Strawberry is IN LOVE with them.  I bought them for her and told her they can be an early birthday present.  $3.00  They look great in her room!

002

025

Clothes!  New shorts-1.00, new shirt-$2.00, leggings .50 all for Bubble Gum.  Skirt-.75, shirt-.50, Columbia fleece Jacket-1.50 all for Marshmallow.  Candle Making book-$1.00.

026This here a picture of what I would like to deem the deal of the day.  Each of these snow pants were .50.  What?  Size 10/12 and 2T.  Sweet!

One for Bubble Gum and one for Marshmallow!

 

 

Next week I’ll be able to really get out there!  So excited!  How’d you do?  Did you find anything wonderful?  Share your treasures with us!!  Remember, if you haven’t linked up before, be sure to read this post first!  Thanks and happy treasure hunting!!

Let the bragging begin,

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. What great finds! Thanks for sharing! I need to get out and find some garage sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your garage sale finds! Seeing the pictures inspire me to get out and hit a few sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the state fair too!! Hubby looks forward to taking the girls every year. He would so grab thrifted fair shirts if he ever saw them! :)

    I am all about buying Christmas presents when I see them throughout the year. I already have a nice little stash growing in my closet!

    LOVE the tea trays!! So pretty!!

    And WOW on the snowsuits!!! Great finds!!

    Can't wait to check back next weekend! Have a great week, Mrs. Taffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked up! Thanks so much for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!