Saturday, June 9, 2012

Garage Sale Treasures Week 9

Garage Sale Treasure Button

Hello Garage Sale Buddies!  It’s been awfully quiet here!  Where are all my garage sale buddies?  Don’t be shy to link up if you never have!  We LOVE to see your treasures!!

I didn’t find many sales this week, I think it’s partly because my whole town is under construction!  So much road work going on!  I found a few treasures though.

001

A cute pair of new shoes for me.  No foot imprint and no wearing on the bottom.  Soft and comfy.  $1.00

005

A funny rooster to add to my collection.  $1.00  I’ll show you where I put him:

003

Way up on top of my cabinets.  Another splash of red.  Can’t have too many splashes of red in my opinion!

003

A pair of Old Navy Jeans for Laffy Taffy-$2.00, an Old Navy Sweater for Laffy Taffy too-$1.00.  A t.shirt and brown capri's for Bubble Gum-$1.00 each.

004

My miscellaneous stuff:  Answers in Genesis Book-.50.  Garden books-$1.00 each.  Rubber Gloves-.25 each, tooth brushes-.50 each, NICE nail polish-.25 each and Season 1 of the Brady Bunch-$4.00.  My children don’t know anything about the Brady Bunch and I figure they need a little culture in this area!  lol  I remember more of the episodes than I thought I would!  So funny!

That’s it, not much, but that’s okay.  It’s easier on my wallet that way! 

How did you do?  Did you find any treasures?  Please share your finds with us by linking up below!  If you’ve never joined us before, please read this post first!

Let the bragging begin!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. You found some good stuff! I especially like your wire rooster sculpture. So you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chicken!! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes yes...can't have too many splashes of red - totally agree! Cute shoes...cute color on your toes! LOVE Mr. Rooster!

    So fun "garage sailing" with you!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following along every Saturday, but haven't commented or linked up. So excited to do both today, even if it's a little late! LOVE the rooster, so cute! And yes, splashes of red are so fun. :) Have a good week, Mrs. Taffy!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!