Thursday, August 30, 2012

Alive and kicking!

I just wanted to say HI!  and let you know that I’m alive and well.  I’ve been trying to figure out why I haven’t had time to blog, Lord knows it’s my desire to do so, I still don’t have the answer completely figured out.  But I do know that I’ve been focusing on school and doing it with excellence, keeping myself moving around so as to be both a good example and to burn extra calories.  I’m longing for fall and predict I’ll have more energy to blog once the crisp air of fall starts blowing through my windows. 

Here’s a few pictures of what’s been going on around here!  I pray you are all well.  Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers continually!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

20120818_183946

I turned…gasp…40!040

Birthday Lunch!

028

This is what happens when Daddy goes to Costco with us.  lol

063

Cleaning up mess and mess after mess…

015

MN State Fair

076

110        102

3 comments:

  1. Busy lady! Love seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't realize it was the big 4-0! The fair looks like lots of fun. Thanks for checking in.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!