Thursday, November 29, 2012

Losing Site {Guest Post}

I think all my impatience for Christmas has finally caught up with me. (That or this calm Christmas music I'm listening to is getting to me.)

Nope. It's the impatience.

Sometimes I think I lose sight of what's really important. (Sometimes means a LOT.) I love the music, the decorations, the baking, the presents, the music, the food, the events, the music, the trees, the movies, the advent calendars, the snow, the music...


Do you know that it is really hard to keep in mind why we are celebrating? So many stores, ads, basically everything around us is pushing and shoving for things like Santa Clause, gifts and "the Spirit of Christmas" to reach the top of our priority lists.* I heard M&M talking with my mom about Santa Clause the other day. {To Read the Rest Click Here.}

Tirzah's Delights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!