Friday, November 9, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up 15

Picture2

In case you are wondering…many of these recipes can be found under my recipes tab.

Tot School~

010

Marshmallow, sweet Marshmallow.  Oh how I love you and your sweet little gooey face!  She’s been sick this week so she’s been sleeping through most of our morning school times. 

Kindergarten~

009

Laffy Taffy started his new math book, working with the geoboard. He really likes it so far, though gets a little frustrated because a couple of our rubber bands are little big, so they don’t make nice straight lines. 

023

I found this cute little book at the library, it’s full of simple pictures of things associated with Thanksgiving.  He did very well with this book!

Elementary School~

024

Bubble Gum  working on the beautiful copywork that I found on this site

013

4th Grade Math

015

Bubble Gum and Blue-Raspberry working on their Thanksgiving Lapbooks.  We are really enjoying this mellow low key unit.  I’ve been reading to them, from two different books, we are doing copy work, and the lapbooks.  Along with their math, they learning so much and have had such a nice time.  I’m so glad I’ve taken this break from the normal to do something  a little different!

Sorry I don’t have more pictures…I hurt my back on the treadmill and I had Marshmallow’s little cold, so I’ve been a little slow this week.  Joyful, but slow. 

How was your week?

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Hardly looks slow to me! What a fun school you run. Have you ever thought about writing a book about homeschooling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you and your kids had a great week! I hope you and your daughters cold clears up quickly. It's that time of year for us. Thankfully my kids colds came and gone a few weeks ago.
    God bless you!
    just in case you want to check our our week...
    http://abidinginhim-mrsthurin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!