Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What Christmas Looks like at our house.

Do you enjoy decorating at Christmastime?  I go through different moods, sometimes it makes me really happy to decorate, other times I just do it because it makes everybody else happy.  This year kind of fell into the second category.  Still, once it’s all done, I do enjoy the results and white lights are so cheerful!

Here’s a little tour of what our home looks like at Christmastime.

001

Sweet little girls dressed in sweet little Christmas dresses!

016

The stockings.

034

The Nativity on top of the kitchen cabinets. There’s white lights interlaced in that garland.

021

Christmas Quilts from Great Grandma.  Such a treasure!

019

Our pretty Costco Christmas Tree.  So glad our local Costco had them this year, such a great value!  Look!  I’ve even wrapped a few presents already! 

Picture1

Some special ornaments.

032

Our Advent Chain.  I’ll share more about this soon!

There you have it…a little tour of how we make things Christmassy around here. 

Merry Christmas Friends!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Its all lovely and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to all the Taffy's.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!