Sunday, February 10, 2013

Homeschool Stuff for Sale!!

027
I’ve been cleaning off my shelves to make room for more books!  Oh how we homeschoolers LOVE books!  A friend of mine gave me buckets and buckets of wonderful Children’s Literature and I’ve been frantically trying to figure out where to put them all!  I feel a trip to IKEA in the very near future…anyway, I have a few things that I am going to show you in hopes that they may be on your homeschool list for this year or next.  Happy Shopping!
028

003

         $25.00-The Story of the World Volume 2

This set is also in really good shape.  For the activity book though, I did tear out the pages before copying them, they are all there, just being held together by a big paper clip.

                                                                                   image

$10.00-Organizing Thinking Skills.  Book has been chopped and is stored in a big envelope.
Read Description Here.

image





$5.00-Apples: Daily Spelling Drills for Secondary Students
Perfect Condition. 
Read Description Here.

image
$5.00-Apples 2: Daily Spelling Drills for Secondary Students
Perfect Condition.
Read Description Here. 





$5.00-It’s About Time

imageThis is a product I reviewed.  You can read my description here and the company’s description here.
My copy include the cards cut out and laminated as per the books instructions.  Less work for YOU!




014
$2.00 Each-A Case of the Red Herrings Book A1 & A2
I think these must be out of print as well, I can’t find them on the website at all.  Perfect Condition too! 


002
$1.00-Eco-Hysteria by Dr. Jay L. Wile
This is an enhanced CD, you can play it in your stereo or your computer, in the computer you’ll be able to see the slides Dr. Wile Used for his lecture.
More information here


 Literature:
  • Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski-.50
  • The 21 Balloons by William Pene du Bois-.50
  • Martha Washington by Jean Brown Wagoner (Aladdin Books)-.50
  • Stories of the Pilgrims (Christian Liberty Press) Love this book!- 1.00
  • The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss (Abridged) .50
  • Eric Liddell by Catherine Swift-$1.00
  • The Cat who went to Heaven-$1.00
Note:  I personally own all of these books, I’m selling them because I had double copies of them.  I haven’t read The Cat who went to Heaven yet, that’s part of Son-light Core 7.
I will only charge actual shipping, which I will confirm with you before we finalize payment.  I can take PayPal (.50 extra to help cover fees), or a check, which will take longer, but I don’t mind if you don’t.
If you are interested in anything, or have any questions, please email me at carissa at wiserstill dot com. Or leave me a comment, with your email address and I’ll email you.  I’ll remove items as they sell.  I’m only leaving this up until the end of March as I’ll be taking whatever is left to a used-curriculum sale.

Thank you for looking!  May your homeschool journey be blessed and satisfying!

Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Dana Freeman. I would love to get the book Window of the World from you if it is still available. I live in Mississippi. Let me know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Dana! Yes, it's still available. Email me your address and I can check for shipping costs and then either send you a PayPal bill or you can mail me a check.

      carissa at wiserstill dot com

      Delete
  2. Is the Polished Cornerstones still available? Kimberlyconlin5 at gmail dot com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I e-mailed you! I'm a first time reader and subscribed via e-mail. I'd love SOTW vol1 and FLL.

    I'm preparing for my first year HSing (first grade and Pre-k). I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! I wasn't going to buy these books because od budget but you have made it possible. Thank you and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!