Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Munchies~Turkey & Cheese Roll-ups

Monday Munchies.jpg

 

027

These are an every once in a while snack I like to make.  I will only make them with the Trader Joe’s refrigerator crescent rolls though.  I’m just too much of a food snob, but I do NEED to do things simple sometimes, so when I do, I’m extra thankful for Trader Joe’s.

026

Super easy to make.  I take the crescent roll and before rolling it up I lay in a half slice of turkey lunch meat and a little bit of cheddar cheese.

023

Roll them up tightly and lay them on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.

025

Bake them at 350 until golden brown. Between 12-18 minutes.

028

Such an easy and semi-nutritious snack! (grin)

031

035

The teens really love these too!

Now go feed somebody!

Mrs. Taffy

1 comment:

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!