
I don't have much to share on this Friday's episode of Thrifty Friday. I did get a couple good after "halloween" deals though. These cloth pumpkins are the best thing I found, I think they are actually more Thanksgiving-ish, but I guess this store thought they were halloween. Needless to say, the bigger one was $2.00 and the little one was $1.00.

At the same store I found a bag of mini granola bars for $1.00 that are perfect for the diaper bag! (obviously some are in the diaper bag already, that's why the pile is little!)

I also got a big bag of Tootsie Rolls for $1.00 but I'm saving those for stockings! That was hard to stash away, I love to give my children treats, but I know I'm going to appreciate having them on Christmas Eve when I'm stuffing stockings!
Another thrifty thing I did this week was unload my garage fridge and freezer. As far as I can tell, the fridge is still running even though it's cold out there. I just thought, why pay for that electricity? It's cold enough in the garage now that if I need too, I can just store stuff out there, but I do have a full size freezer in the basement and since money is so tight I can't exactly stock up on stuff to stick in the fridge anyway. I'm even considering selling the thing...BUT we do have a job lead and we are anxiously awaiting a call back. Please pray! While we still are walking this all out in faith, we are still human and struggle with worry and are begging for some relief! :o)
Joyfully,
Mrs. Taffy
Love the pumpkins. How cute!! We found some 90% halloween candy on sale at Walmart this week. A gummy bat for $0.10 and candy corn for $0.18 each. The only thing was that the candycorn was caramel apple and caramel flavored. It turned out to be NASTY!!! Blah!!! We gave it all away! lol
ReplyDeleteLaura