Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Munchies~Dreamy Creamy Orange Pops

Monday Munchies.jpg

I see a lot of Meal Plan Monday posts, but my menu is too boring to share, I did think maybe it would be fun to start a series with simple and nutritious snacks, one of the areas I struggle with.  We only do 1 snack a day.  3 meals. 1 snack. But have a hard time planning snacks, sometimes, well, most of the time, they (the children and the prep) make  just as big of a mess as a meal!

So to start off the series here is an easy and fun snack.  More of a summer treat really, but here in Minnesota we enjoy cold treats in the winter too.

001blog 3            005 blog

Dreamy Creamy Orange Pops

Ingredients:

2 cups unsweetened coconut milk

1/2 a container of frozen orange juice (100% juice)

3 Truvia packs

1 tsp. Vanilla

Popsicle holder thingy-mabobs.

014

Put everything in the blender and mix it up.  Poor it in the popsicle thingy-mabobs and freeze.  So EASY!

017

I gave some to my teens when they were watching a movie one night, they LOVED them!  Obviously Marshmallow loved them too!  And I didn’t feel any guilt about feeding them to her!

003 blog2

Now, remember what I said about the mess…here’s proof.

013

I am some kind of messy cook, that’s for sure!

Now go nourish someone!

The Battle is the Lord’s,

Mrs. Taffy

1 comment:

  1. yummy! This weekend I made hummus for snacking. Good dipped with tortilla chips or celery. tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!