Sunday, September 26, 2010

TotSchool Week 7

Tot-School

008

We had a lot of fun with our Bubber this week. I started out just letting him get the feel of it. You’ll see throughout the pictures that his “thinking tongue” is working in overdrive! If you’ve never played with Bubber, it’s really an amazing creation. Reminds me of those orange colored circus peanuts candy in texture, light and fluffy. It doesn’t dry out and it doesn’t stick to the carpet or clothes!

010

Then I rolled him a bunch of balls so he could sort from biggest to smallest.

011

Next he put the balls into the bucket with some tongs. (That must have required A LOT of thinking! lol)

013And finally some cutting, we talked about making 1 whole into 2 halves. He really loved the cutting activity.

014

Laffy Taffy also had fun exploring a new toy that I am doing a review for. The review will be out mid October. He played with these blocks for over an hour! Lots of learning and thinking going on here!

001 010

That’s about it. It’s been a pretty low-key week in our Tot School department. Last week I didn’t even try because Laffy was sick and I was feeling poorly because of my tooth. This week there wasn’t a reason we didn’t do more, he was just having fun playing and I just let him. :o)

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week!

    Those toys look very interesting -- something my boys would like.

    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing something I've never heard of before! I want to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Bubber. But as soon as I saw it I thought it must be from Timberdoodle! LOL I LOVE that company!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are awesome! I have never seen those or Bubber before, but both look like they are lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bubber looks like fun! I've nevre seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the coolest toys! Can I come over and play? Those blocks are neat.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!