Friday, December 17, 2010

Tiny Planets-Review

image

“Tiny Planets features the cosmic adventures of Bing and Bong, two whimsical aliens who travel the Universe of Tiny Planets together on their gadget-loaded plush sofa. With Bing and Bong, children are encouraged to think for themselves, assume social responsibility, take care of our planet and learn about the mysteries of space.
Inspire your child to take care of our planet!”

image

Here’s a little overview of what you can find on the website:image

image

image

image

image

image

Tiny Planets is basically free with the option to purchase keys which allow you to purchase more TV shows (only one is free) and extra things for your planets.

Personally, (I know you want to know what I think Smile) this website is not a good fit for our family.  I have personal convictions about gaming sites in general and I’m not in a big rush to get my little ones hooked on virtual games.  Also, the whole alien theme makes me uncomfortable, especially as it pertains to their looks--not created in the image of God and their language—they don’t speak English, reminds me of Teletubbies.  I do understand that my opinions aren’t shared by everyone though that’s why I encourage you to read what other crew members thought!  Click the Crew Button below and enjoy!

HSCrew140x180

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Taffy,

    Thank you very much for reviewing our site. Actually, Bing and Bong don't have an actual language, they just make sounds. :-)

    You might enjoy this game site more for the children as they get older http://www.bigbibletown.com. My girls really enjoy it.

    Congratulations on your newest member of the family. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Just wanted to thank you again for reviewing the site. I wanted to let you know that on April 4th the new and improved site was launched. I'd love to hear any thoughts you might have, especially since some of the changes were made because of the Crew's suggestions. You can check us out at www.tinyplanets.com. You can reach me at cheryl@mytinyplanets.com.

    Thanks! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!