Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Gorgeous spring Day

We’ve been doing the Minnesota required standardized tests this week.  Even Blue-Raspberry is doing them!  It’s going fairly well and we are taking it slow, three days to complete the test just because we can.  Monday was gloomy and cold, it even snowed a little bit, but Tuesday was GORGEOUS!  So after lunch we headed out for a walk to the park.

001

003

Some Green!!

005

Lots of monkey-business!

018             009

013

Lots of smiles and laughter!

010

The good thing about never seeing the sun and feeling it’s warmth is that when it comes out, you sure appreciate it!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. I agree!! We had a picnic lunch at the park ourselves yesterday. It was just beautiful outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me happy just to see you all out there at the park! We are having lovely weather too - finally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so odd (and fun) to remember how temperatures differ! I'm seeing long sleeves and sweaters in your pictures, and those are items I put in my attic weeks ago! I'm just grateful to be wearing short sleeves right now and not feel like I'm melting! That looks like a nice little park.

    I remember hating standardized testing as a kid. I've never been a good test taker and it was torture trying to sit still for that long! I guess if you're going to take a test though, it helps if it's gloomy outside like Monday was for you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!