Another successful week under our belt. Don’t get me wrong, there are moment’s when I feel like screaming, especially when the baby is fussing and I’m trying to get the younger crowd to focus and the phone rings and the laundry dings and I’m feeling pulled in a hundred million directions. But we made it through, we still love each other, we got our stuff done, so I feel it was successful!
The beginning of the week started out at the beach…our last visit of the season. So long old friend!
This is my chair. The umbrella attached to it has been a life saver, it keeps the sun off of me and Marshmallow. I wouldn’t have been able to go every week if it weren’t for this chair! Thanks honey!
These are Banana Taffy’s feet. I just needed to document how big they are! Size 16. Yup. Not kidding.
The rest of the week was pretty uneventful, The days go by so fast! We are settling in to a nice routine that goes something like this:
- 6:15-Rise and Shine Kiddos
- 7:00-8:00-Chores and stuff
- 8:00-PreSchool with Laffy Taffy
- 8:00-10:30-school with Blue-Raspberry and Bubble Gum
- 10:30-11:00-I read to the younger crowd
- 11:30-Start making lunch
- 12:00-Eat lunch and do chores
- 1:00-2:30-Quiet time, big kids finish school
- 2:30-4:30-Free time, finish chores
- 4:30-Start dinner
- 5:45-Eat dinner
- 7:00-Showers and bed time stuff for little people or we go on a bike ride or run errands, but if we are home, I put them to bed early.
- 10:00 bed time for me.
See the day is over already. I’ve run a few errands during quiet time, but I will often bake or do paperwork or clean or take a nap during that time. My sons have been working so they often leave for work around 4, but that all comes to an end next week. I’m not letting them work their first semester of college.
I’m linking up with Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers. Visit her to see what other homeschoolers have been up to this week!