Monday, March 5, 2012

Weight loss Journal #Whatever

Sorry I haven’t been keeping this up!  It’s true, I haven’t been as committed as I was at the beginning and I had a couple weeks where I was fluctuating between 175 and 177.  I don’t actually think I “hit a weight loss wall,” I think I was being a slacker.  But over the weekend I gave myself a pep talk and managed to get my butt back in line!  This afternoon I weighed in at 173.6.  I didn’t make it to my goal of being 170 by Banana’s Birthday, but that’s okay.  I only have 10 pounds to go!  My ultimate goal is to get to 163 by our anniversary on May 29.  I should be able to do that. 

Most effective for me…staying away from gluten and sugar.  I can pretty much eat a lot of every thing else and still lose weight, you know like nuts and dried fruit and eggs and rice, meat and cheese.

I had Strawberry take some pictures of me…I can actually see a difference in these photos.  The pants are size 12!!

009               011

012

And now a look at the real me…

015              017

018

Snappity, Snap, Snap, Snap!  Oh…yeah…  Smile  (I have to get my wedding ring resized!  I hate my naked fingers!)

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! What an accomplishment...and an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about gorgeous, but thank you anyway!! lol

      Delete
  2. I like this post. Keep up trying to be a healthy mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! You look amazing!!!!!! Great job!!!!! And I have no doubt you can make that 163 goal! Your doing wonderful!!!!!
    Jamie♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Way to go! Hubby and I got on the Natural Whole Food meal plan from eMeals this past week. It's so nice to not have to think about menu planning! We're both working to shed some winter fluff!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!