2 cups of finely chopped apples
3 tbls. brown sugar
2 tsp. apple pie spice
I stirred it all together and let it sit there while I rolled out the dough. The apples seemed like they weren't going to stick to the dough to me, so I brushed the dough with olive oil first. The only reason I used Olive Oil is because my cute little bottle was sitting there, melted butter would work too. Then I spread the mixture over the dough and rolled it up and cut it like normal. Letting it rise and then baking it for 15 minutes on 350. I made a simple powder sugar glaze for the top! Oh My! My boys weren't here to try them, they were duck hunting. But the rest of us...I've got to make these again soon! And the best part is, they have even less sugar and fat than normal cinnamon rolls!
Mrs. Taffy





That looks really good! i will have to suggest that to my Mom!
ReplyDeleteSara
Those apple cinnamon look delicious!!
ReplyDeleteMoriah
Mmmm... those look good! They were delicious. Thanks mom!
ReplyDeleteTT
Hi I'm Chris. That looks so good!! I should get my mom to make it! Check out my blog at
ReplyDeletewww.puppylover2.blogspot.com
Thanks