Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tot School Week 11

Tot-School

This week in Tot School we had a lot of fun with this counting sheet from Erica.  Laffy Taffy had fun using his little tongs and “squishy things” to count with.

001

003

Linky Toy by Discovery Toys

006

004

005

I got a package in the mail this week and it was full of the best kind of bubble wrap, the kind with the BIG bubbles!  Oh you should have heard the noise in my house as the little ones lined up and took turns jumping down the Bubble Row.

001 (2)                        010

I found Laffy Taffy laying on the floor in our school room looking at books while I was teaching Bubble Gum.011

And finally, the first cup of hot chocolate for the season!  YUM!  You better believe he loved it!007 (2)

We been pretty home bound this week because of the weather, but plan on spending most of Saturday outside and at the Dollar Tree buying goodies for our Samaritans Purse shoe boxes!  My little Laffy Taffy is going to turn 3 in roughly 3 weeks…my little baby!  sniff…sniff…

I’m sure enjoying his energetic eager personality!  I hope you are enjoying your Tot too!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Birthdays are bitter-sweet aren't they? My baby turns 3 in Feb. and my oldest hits double-digits. Wahhh!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!