Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Illustrated Bible Dictionary for Kids~Review

image

Lifeway Christian Stores was very kind to send me this Illustrated Bible Dictionary to review. The Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary is geared towards children ages 5-10. With 750 definitions and over 500 pictures, this book is not only a fantastic resource, it’s also just plain fun to look through. image

My favorite thing about the book is the maps. When we read through the bible in the morning it’s wonderful for my young ones to be able to look up the different places in this Bible Dictionary.

013

The book is hard-cover and pretty big. The pictures and maps are colorful and accurate, retailing at $14.99 it would be a great addition to your homeschool library!

To see what other homeschoolers thought, click the button below!

HSCrew140x180

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

Disclaimer: This book was given to me by Lifeway Christian Stores for the purpose of this review, the opinions expressed here are my own and I was not paid.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about the book. I think I am going to buy one. I always like stuff like this that helps the kids to understand more of what we are reading about in the Bible.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!