Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bubble Gum Taffy Turns 6

Are you ready for another birthday?  They don’t stop until after Mother’s Day!  Today we celebrated Bubble Gum Taffy’s 6th Birthday!

005

The celebrating went on all day.  We started out with a couple presents right after breakfast.  Then in the afternoon, after quiet time, I made special hot chocolate with fancy raspberry whip cream and pink strawberry marshmallows and chocolate sauce. 

006

She chose grilled tuna and cheese sandwiches for dinner—everybody loved that!  And she requested an ice cream cake. 

009

She had been such a patient girl all day!  Waiting and waiting for daddy to get home so we could finish the celebration!

008

011

We gave her some Bitty Twin outfits that I bought at a garage sale last summer.  Also some Fancy Nancy Beginner Reader books.  Her big gift was this:

023

025

She screamed so loud I thought the windows were going  to shatter.  I asked her if she even knew what it was…nope!  lol

027

It’s an enormous magnetic wooden doll set with over 130 pieces of magnetic clothing!  This should keep her busy during quiet time until her 7th birthday at least!  I bought this back in October at Costco. 

My sweet Bubble Gum was actually born while we were living in this house, then we moved away for a couple years and are living here again.  She was the sweetest most snuggliest baby ever—still very much her personality.  She can be stubborn and strong-willed, snotty and selfish, but more than that, she IS your best friend.  She will and does love unconditionally, feels compassion deeply and would probably be the prom queen if we had her in public school!  She keeps us on our toes and we are constantly thanking the Lord for giving her 4 brothers!  lol

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

5 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Birthday to Bubble-Gum Taffy! I remember when she was born, what an exciting visit that was! We had a lot of fun while you guys were at the hospital. I hardly got to see her though! ...on the way to the airport on my way home... That looks like a most exciting birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! The cocoa was yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    Oh I bet she would scream loud. I heard her on Christmas. Lol!
    Have a great birthday!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!