Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tot School~Week 19

Tot-SchoolWe’ve had a pretty mellow week, as far as Tot School goes.  It’s been nice though!   

017                   002

He’s just playing with a few of his favorite things here.

010These pictures are a little more Academic!  I printed these clothes pin number games from Confessions of a Homeschooler (thank Erica!).  He really enjoyed these!

003This number game came from Erica’s site as well.  Even Bubble Gum enjoyed working through the activities.

006            Do-A-Dots-letter J.

008

Something new to explore…review coming soon!

031

Costco had some different 3 Kumon Book bundles for $12.99.  I bought these simple pre-handwriting practice books for him and I actually had to take them away…he would have done the entire book/s had I let him!

004 (3)

001 (2)

And finally, a little Biology!  Chocolate Taffy has had two dissection experiments this week,  All the little people were very excited to watch him dissect a frog!  See what you have to look forward too?

008 (3)

To see what other Tots were up to this week, visit 1+1+1=1.

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

5 comments:

  1. Interesting. dissection wasn't my favorite activity, but (in our co-op) no one was allowed to say "ick". Everyone (even the teachers) were supposed to say "interesting". It helped! Love the photo of the little ones curiously watching your big guy at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been picked for the Stylish Blogger Award. You deserve it!

    http://bzoohomeschool.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-to-receive-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Frog dissection sure take me back. So, glad we have quite a few years yet before we get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya looks a great week. My son loves his wooden trains too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great deal on the Kumon books!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!