Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Photo Shoot

Garden and Easter 028

Garden and Easter 030

I like the layout and background of this photo but was disappointed by all the shadows. 

Garden and Easter 033

This one is pretty good…somehow it looks washed out though…not as vibrant of colors as the one above.

It’s no simple task to get everyone ready for a group shot!  I’m thankful to have it anyway, even if it’s not perfect! 

Garden and Easter 042

Garden and Easter 051

17 Days old.  Her little dress was passed down from Bubble Gum Taffy.  I didn’t save much of her baby things, but I’m so glad I saved this.  I still love it!

Garden and Easter 054

Petite little baby feet-so sweet!

You can see more shots of our photo shoot on the side of my blog and up in the header.  I love spring!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are lovely! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Blue Rasberry and Bubble Gum smiling with their missing front teeth! There are pictures of me and Eric around the same age (from a 1991 Thanksgiving at Grandpa and Grandma's house) where we are both missing our front teeth too! If I can get them from my mom, I'll try to post them sometime--though I should probably ask Eric before I post them on FB! :) Your family pictures are so wonderful though. You seem to have a knack for getting everyone to smile for the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! Especially Salt Water Taffy in her Easter dress! I can see how much she has changed just since the 21st! Give everyone a big hug from me. I miss you all so much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!