Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Garage Sale Treasures

Garage Sale Treasure Button

It’s getting to be that time of year again!  I already have three major city wide garage sale weekends marked on my Google calendar, one is this coming weekend. 

So in an effort to encourage you to practice your frugal-ness, Garage Sale treasures will be making a regular weekly appearance on my blog along with a linky so you can share your treasures with me and my readers too!

My plan is to have the Garage Sale Treasures post up by Friday afternoon.  Thursday is the big garage sale day in our area and the day I will most likely go out on, but some sales are Friday only, so I want to be able to share those finds as well.

If you decide to link up, please share the link to the direct Garage Sale Treasure post on your blog.  Also, please link back to my blog, either through the picture above, or some other preferred method.

I’ve made a list of specific things I’m looking for this year.  Included in my list is clothing (of course, especially jeans for Blue-Raspberry) and even Christmas and Birthday gifts.

I hope garage sales are good this year, with the economy a tiny little bit better, hopefully I’ll find more garage sales with prices I can afford!

Join me!  I would LOVE to see what you can find in your area!  Let’s go garage saling!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I can't wait to see what you find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to garage sales makes me smile. :) I'll have my route planned out for this weekend by tomorrow night. In my area ours are mostly Friday/Saturday. I will definitely be linking up. Happy garage saling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!