Saturday, April 30, 2011

Garage Sale Treasures~Week 1

Garage Sale Treasure Button

Sorry about the lateness of this post, as they say…my hand’s have been full!

It was rainy and cold but all 8 of us faced the elements to find our treasures.  Banana Taffy did the driving, what a blessing!

004

Look at all this stuff!  The Kumon Books are new and were only .75.  The rest of the books were a quarter each.  Baby toys, that can go through the wash, .50 each.  I think the basket was .75, love the shape!  And the monkey puppet was $1.00-brand new!

001

002                    003

I found these instruments at the home of a retiring teacher.  The wooden Xylophone was $4.00, with a song book.  The bongos were $2.00 each, Blue-Raspberry paid for his own!

005

This came from the same sale and was on my treasure list.  I got this, with the caddy, for $1.00.  The file box is for Banana Taffy, time to move his stuff out of the household filing cabinet.  I still need one more for Chocolate.

007

Clothes for Blue-Raspberry:  Levi’s-$2.00, off brand jeans-$1.00, Kirkland Pajamas-$1.00, Canyon River Blues shorts- .50 each.

008

Carter’s dresses for Salt Water, size 24 months-$1.00 each.

009

Clothes for Bubble Gum.  The jammies are Carter’s and were $1.00.  She’ll have to grow into those.  The shirts were .50 each. 

Kari Jobe Concert 002

Not the best picture but I wanted you to see the adorable corduroy coat I found for Strawberry.  It was 2 bucks!  This picture is of us on our way to the Kari Jobe concert Friday night.

That’s about it!  There might be a few little free box treasures I missed, but overall it was 3 hours well spent!

Ready to link up?  If this is your first time  linking up, read here first.  I can’t wait to see what you found!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Great finds on the xylophone and the Kuman workbooks! And we have the same blue dress that you got for Saltwater. It's so cute in person-I love those cotton Carter's dresses for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love the corduroy coat and you two look beautiful! I bet the bongos will be a huge amount of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds! Love the Kumon books for .75
    And the corduroy jacket is super cute....love the big buttons. Love Kari Jobe too! Thanks for hosting this fun linky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I love garage sales!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!