Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Grandma Taffy

We have been having so much fun with my mom here!  She has been a constant source of help and blessing!  She’ll be leaving tomorrow, so I wanted to get some pictures of her with her grandbabies.  I haven’t had my camera out much, but she and Strawberry have probably taken 500 pictures collectively!

009

Here’s a nice picture of the whole lot of them.  Can you tell which one is the Grandma?  I hope I look half as great as my mom does in 20 years!

010

A silly shot!

016

013

018

023

003

028

These children have been having so much fun.  They’ve been crafting, baking, tea-partying, playing at the park, painting, watching movies, playing games and reading books pretty much constantly since my mom arrived.  They are going to have such great memories of their time with her!  We will miss her so much when she leaves tomorrow.  We’ll be taking her to the airport in the morning.  It’s a good thing I can only hear out of half my face because I imagine the crying from the back seat is going to be pretty loud!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I know she will miss all of you too. Love, Aunt Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I bet I have had more fun than they have! It has been a pleasure to be part of your happy family these ten days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! What a blessing to have your mom there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some great genes from you mom! I'm having serious I need another baby girl issues so I love seeing your family enjoy your newest babe.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!