Saturday, May 7, 2011

Garage Sale Treasures~Week 2

Garage Sale Treasure Button

Wow it’s been a busy week!  My Thursday Garage sale day was a washout!  I only found two…I don’t have pictures of the clothes I got at the first one because they are in the wash right now.  I spent 2.75 and got a Baby Gap dress, sock monkey pajamas and a brown and pink outfit, all for Saltwater.

003

At the second garage sale I found these 3 books for .50 each.

Kind of a bummer, right?  It would have been if it weren’t for the used-curriculum sale I went to yesterday!

001

Apologia Physics-$30.00

Shakespeare books-$1.00 each

Easy Grammar Level 2-$2.00

Genevieve Foster Books-$7.50 each

D’Aulaire Books-$5.00 each

Signing Time DVD- $1.00

Other misc. paperback books-$2.00

I also got some fun thinking skill type games that have disappeared…they were only $1.00 though.

The especially great thing about the sale was that while I was spending money, I was making money!  I sold over $100.00 worth of books at my own table.  And trust me, what I was sold was cheap, so I actually got rid of a ton!

Did you find any treasures this week?  Want to link up?  Please read this post before entering your link!  I can’t wait to see what you found!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. How cool is a curriculum fair where you really don't spend much because you sold stuff!? I have been wanting to go to a fair and it just hasn't worked out yet (always busy on the weekends they're having them). Hopefully next week you find some better sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that these past two blogs that I wrote for this link are the most fun I've had writing a post in a while....I love sharing all the fun stuff I find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did my comment to you not go through-if it did sorry!! Sorry you didnt find too much at the sales, but at least there were only two. You did very well at the curriculum sale, though!! I love them, too. Its a good thing they are only once a year!! And, of course if you made more then you spent it was an all around success!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!