Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Old Schoolhouse Crew

HSCrew140x180

I’m all done with my reviewing for the 2010/2011 home school year.  That last week was pretty intense, but I am still so thankful that I got to be a part of this God-Honoring group of reviewers! 

Honestly, some of the reviews have been pretty hard to write, especially when I haven’t necessarily appreciated the product I reviewed.  Hopefully my reviews were honest enough but also kind enough…it’s so much easier to write “yuck” than it is to graciously say something negative! 

I have made a new tab on top to connect you to all of my reviews.  If you ever have any specific questions about something I’ve reviewed, please don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll do my best to answer them.

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of your reviews -- even the ones where you graciously responded.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great experience to add to your "resume". I liked all your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed reading your reviews and have been introduced to lots of new stuff. Thank you for your honesty too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!