Friday, July 1, 2011

Garage Sale Treasures~Week 10

Garage Sale Treasure Button

This week I decided not to go.  We are in the midst of a heat advisory with heat indexes near 100 degrees.  Living here all these years and living in Washington all those years, I just don’t do heat well.  Phew!  So instead I stayed home in my nice air-conditioned house and did projects around here.  I actually worked in the garden quite a bit but that was in the morning when it was still coolish outside.  I still wanted to host this meme today though, just because I didn’t go out doesn’t mean you didn’t!  I still wanna know what you got!

If this is your first time linking up, please read this post first.  If you have thrift store treasures to share, please don’t hesitate! 

Happy 4th of July weekend Garage Sale Buddies!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for not going out! We are FINALLY getting 70 degrees back here in WA! It is heavenly. We are supposed to have pleasant weather through the 4th. Usually summer starts here on July 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is too hot! Enjoy your air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for not going out! That is HOT!! I am finally linking up today! Sorry so late....almost in time for this weeks finds. lol Hope that you are able to go out this week, and that it cooled off for you. However, I must say it is quite ambitious of you to work in your garden when it is that hot.....I would've been inside sitting in front of the fan sipping iced tea. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica~I was out in the garden REALLY early. When it was still coolish and I made sure my air-conditioner was on so when I got done I could cool off immediately! :o) The idea of a hot car stuffed with children was a little much! lol They would have been miserable too! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!