Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weight-loss Journal {6}

I don’t have much time for an update this week.  My children have all been sick in varying degrees.  Thankfully it seems they are on their way up, into recovery mode.  Even with the stress of illness I was able to lose two more pounds this week.  Yay!

Want to hear something really honest?  I got all teary eyed at Trader Joe’s. No joking!  Oh the sadness at not being able to buy, or rather choosing not to buy peppermint Joe-Joe’s or dark chocolate covered star cookies…It was agonizing.  I was triumphant though and left there with only a few stocking stuffers for the children besides our regular groceries.

I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving.  Mr. Taffy and I are choosing not to count calories on that day, instead we are just going enjoy ourselves and celebrate God’s goodness and all we have to be thankful for.  We will be spending part of the day by ourselves, and part of the day with dear friends.  We have SO much to be thankful for!

Until next week!

Mrs.Taffy

P.S.  I updated my weight loss ticker!  I LOVE seeing the apple move it’s way down the celery! 

3 comments:

  1. I looooooooooove TJ Peppermint Joe-Joe's! They are one of my favorite Christmas treats. I also really like their peppermint coffee. Have you tried it? I know it sounds strange, but I think it's yummy! Great job on the weight loss again! :) Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! You have way more will power than me. Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. pretty sidebars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about the candy! Poor thing, it will get easier though. From your ticker it looks like we have about the same goal weight! I know we can get there!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!