Friday, February 3, 2012

Weight loss Journal~14

I updated my weight loss ticker!  I lost 2 pounds this week!  I can hardly believe it honestly!  I had a bit of a crisis on Wednesday and took it out on a batch of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies.  We have been working out a lot though, 4 times by the time this posts, possibly 5 before the week ends.

We went to a concert last weekend and I got a new CD.

image

This is a band from Ireland and I am a BIG fan! I struggle with feeling like exercise is a waste of time…but when I can listen to music that fills my mind with praise to God then it feels productive and it does more than just beat this fat body into shape, it also rewrites my carnal thinking and redirects my thoughts to my Creator instead of myself!  So this week I’ve been really blessed by listening to this CD (on my Kindle Fire) while I work out!  I’m sure I look like a fool, I basically lip-sing the whole time, and I’m not ashamed to get my grove on while I’m treading along! (smile!)  I like to look over at my daughter and serenade her as well!  Hey, I can’t hear myself so maybe nobody else can either!  hehehe!

Less of me, more of HIM!

Joyfully,

Mrs. Taffy

3 comments:

  1. Sing sing away...who knows maybe others will be changed inside as well...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I'm sure your daughter appreciates the singing. She'll have fun stories to tell later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooooooooooooo Carissa!!!

    Love, Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!!